Follow BritHereNow on Twitter

Recent Posts

The Bertrand Russell Show

Feminist Philosophers

fragments of consciousness

Gender, Race and Philosophy: The Blog

Knowability

Leiter Reports: A Philosophy Blog

Long Words Bother Me

semantics etc. highlights

Thoughts Arguments and Rants

Nostalgia

Nostalgia

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Another Blog Turned Group Blog

Gualtiero Piccinini hopes to turn Brains into a group blog. Do we see a pattern forming here? Fortunately I made Lemmings a group blog from the very start. It's just that my guest bloggers (to steal Leiter's term), who were supposed to write about politics while I finish my book, haven't contributed yet :-)

2 comments:

Jeremy Pierce said...

I seriously doubt Leiter came up with the term 'guest blogger'. I'm pretty sure he started doing it in the last couple years. The practice has been around since at least 2003, probably before that.

Brit Brogaard said...

Hi Jeremy,
I am not sure when Leiter started using the term. But maybe you're right.