Follow BritHereNow on Twitter

Recent Posts

The Bertrand Russell Show

Feminist Philosophers

fragments of consciousness

Gender, Race and Philosophy: The Blog

Knowability

Leiter Reports: A Philosophy Blog

Long Words Bother Me

semantics etc. highlights

Thoughts Arguments and Rants

Nostalgia

Nostalgia

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Damage from Asbestos

Hi there!
My name is Heather Von St. James and I was wondering if you’d be willing to help me with a cause that means a lot to me!
Eight years ago, I was diagnosed with mesothelioma; a rare and deadly cancer caused by exposure to asbestos. I had just given birth to our daughter Lily, and was only given 15 months to live. After a life saving surgery that included the removal of my left lung, I made it my life’s mission to educate people about this deadly disease and it’s cause.
Asbestos has been used for many applications in the past including building materials in homes, office buildings, and naval ships. It is STILL not banned in the United States today.
Please spread the word. You can find my awareness page here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, If you are interested practicing world greatest Metaphysical Practices please join http://www.avatarenergymaster.com/courses_and_services.html for free one week membership and a very low membership.Rishi